RINATSTORE.EU works to ensure the security of transactions with our customers and therefore we only work with the safest means of payment. All communications with sensitive data are secured by SSL certificate. Below we detail the payment systems available to our online store today.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD VIA VIRTUAL POS
Virtual POS is a device prepared to work in totally safe mode within the online sales operation, i.e.:
- You will attempt to contact the card issuing bank to request authentication from the cardholder (verification of your identity) before requesting the corresponding request for authorization. This ensures that only the genuine cardholder, who owns the card, will be able to operate with it.
- Implements SSL in all communications that prevent the interception of information by third parties. Therefore, confidentiality is ensured in all communications that are established during the transaction.
- It also enables mechanisms to prove the authenticity of the origin of transactions and also prevent the manipulation of data by third parties. This ensures the integrity of the transaction data.
- Card data is not known to RINATSTORE.EU, thus preventing this information from being used later by third parties fraudulently. (The best way to safeguard sensitive customer information is not to have it.) This information is conveniently stored by the Virtual POS which in turn will provide it to the payment system when necessary (for example in a return).
Therefore, all transactions made through the Virtual POS will have all guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity for the participating agents: cardholders and their issuing entities, and merchants and their acquiring entities.
The Virtual POS will be updated with the latest secure payment versions dictated by international agencies.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The trade contacts the Virtual POS and provides you with the transaction details: the amount, currency, identification and name of the trade.
- The Virtual POS requests the card and expiration date from the customer.
- The Virtual POS contacts the financial institution that issued the virtual card.
- The issuing authority requests authentication from the client. The customer can prove their identity using a password, a phone call, etc. as agreed with their issuing authority.
- The Virtual POS requests authorization from the issuing authority.
It may happen in some case that the issuing authority and the cardholder have not yet agreed on any authentication method, so step 4 is not always performed, although from RINATSTORE.EU's point of view the transaction remains secure.
PayPal is an online payment system of recognized international prestige.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading fraud prevention and security systems. When using PayPal, financial information is never shared with the seller. Once the payment is complete, the transaction receipt will be sent to you by email.
Once you have selected your products in our store access the basket, confirm it and select the shipping system that suits you best.
By accessing the next step you can choose the payment method. If your option is PayPal follow these steps:
- If you are already a registered PayPal user: Enter your access details. In the next step you can confirm the payment.
- If you are not a PayPal user: Click the "continue" link under the text "Don't have a PayPal account?"
- 2.1 Enter your billing information: choose your credit card and after filling in the requested details click on "review order and continue"
- 2.2 Review payment: You will currently be able to review the payment. Once this step is complete click on "Pay Now" to finish the transaction.
Payments can be made by bank transfer.
Bank transfer or account entry is the system preferred by even online payment recelosive. Payment by bank transfer or account entry is, and will remain, the safest system, although gradually it is relegated for its non-automaticity when making a purchase.
Bank transfer or account entry is a delay in the management of your purchase which will not enter the preparation process until it has been confirmed.
Transfer or deposit into account?
Bank transfer enjoys the convenience of making a payment from your trusted office by ordering it a transfer of money from your checking or savings account to the one indicated by you as a destination account. This method has the exception of the collection of a commission by your office if the payment is not made to another of the same bank or cash.
Account entry is your travel to the office chosen by you for payment and deposit of the agreed amount to one of the accounts made available to you for payment of your purchases. This operation has no associated commission.
Confirmation of the transfer
Your order will go into the packaging process once payment has been confirmed. The item ordered by you will remain reserved for 7 days during which you will be able to make the payment. For our part, we will review our accounts in search of it.
If you want to expedite the shipment of your order send us a copy of the proof of transfer or entry into account firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to the packaging and shipping of the same.
You can pay for the order against refund (pay directly to the courier who delivers the package to you).
This method of payment has an additional cost of 3% of the total order, with a minimum of 3 euros.
This form of payment is ideal if it is the first time you buy in RINATSTORE.EU and for some reason you prefer to pay once you have the order at your home.