RINATSTORE.EU works to ensure the security of transactions with our customers and therefore we only work with the most secure means of payment. All communications with sensitive data are secured by an SSL certificate. The following are the payment systems currently available in our online shop.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD THROUGH VIRTUAL TPV
The virtual POS is a device prepared to work in a fully secure mode within the Internet sales operation, i.e.:
You will try to contact the card issuing bank to request the cardholder's authentication (verification of identity) before requesting the corresponding authorisation. This ensures that only the genuine cardholder, the owner of the card, can operate it.
It implements SSL in all communications that prevent the interception of information by third parties. Confidentiality is therefore ensured in all communications established during the transaction.
It also enables mechanisms to prove the authenticity of the origin of transactions and to prevent data manipulation by third parties. This ensures the integrity of the transaction data.
The card data are not known to RINATSTORE.EU, which prevents this information from being used by third parties for fraudulent purposes. (The best way to safeguard sensitive customer information is NOT to have it.). This information is conveniently stored by the Virtual POS which in turn provides it to the payment system when needed (e.g. in a refund).
Therefore, all transactions carried out through the Virtual Overall Trading Point will have all guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity for the participating agents: cardholders and their issuing entities, and merchants and their acquiring entities.
The Virtual TPV will be updated with the latest versions of secure payments dictated by international bodies.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The trader contacts the Virtual POS and provides the transaction data: the amount, currency, trade identifier and trade name.
- The Virtual POS requests the card and expiration date from the customer.
- The Virtual POS contacts the financial institution that issued the card.
- The issuing entity requests authentication from the customer. The customer can prove his identity by a password, a telephone call, etc. as agreed with his issuing entity.
- The Virtual POS requests authorisation from the issuing entity.
It may happen in some cases that the issuing entity and the cardholder have not yet agreed on any authentication method, so step 4 is not always done, although from the point of view of RINATSTORE.EU the transaction is still secure.
PayPal is an internationally recognized online payment system.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading fraud prevention and security systems. When using PayPal, financial information is never shared with the seller. Once the payment has been completed, you will receive a receipt for the transaction by e-mail.
Once you have selected your products in our shop, access the basket, check it and select the shipping system that suits you best.
When accessing the next step, you can choose the payment method. If you choose PayPal, follow these steps:
- If you are already a registered user of PayPal: enter your login details. In the next step you can confirm the payment.
- If you are not a PayPal user: Click on the link continue” below the text Don't have a PayPal account
2.1Input your billing information: Choose your credit card and after filling in the requested details click “Review order and continue”
2.2Checking payment: You can check your payment now. Once this step is completed, click on Pay now” to complete the transaction.
You can pay by bank transfer.
Bank transfer is the preferred system for those who are still wary of online payments. Payment by bank transfer is, and will continue to be, the most secure system, although it is gradually being relegated to its non-automaticity when making a purchase.
The bank transfer or entry into the account implies a delay in the management of your purchase which will not enter into the preparation process until it has been confirmed.
Confirmation of the transfer
Your order will be packed once payment has been confirmed. The item you ordered will be kept for 7 days during which you can pay. We, for our part, will be reviewing our accounts for the same.
If you would like to expedite the shipment of your order, please send us a copy of the transfer or payment receipt to email@example.com and we will pack and ship it.
You can pay for the order for a refund (pay directly to the courier who delivers the package).
This payment method has an additional cost of 3% of the total order, with a minimum of €3.
This payment method is ideal if you are shopping for the first time on RINATSTORE.EU and for some reason prefer to pay once you have your order at home.
An instant, easy and secure way to pay with your mobile.
The payment process for Bizum is very simple:
- Enter your cell phone number and your Bizum Key. The Bizum Key is a four-digit PIN that you can use for all your purchases, and you can get it from your bank's app. If you do not yet have your Bizum Key, check the Bizum website for information on how to obtain it from your bank.
- You will receive a unique code via SMS, valid only for the purchase you are making, and confirm the payment with it.
- That's it! You will receive payment confirmation immediately.