The use or access to this site implies that you (hereinafter USER”) acknowledge that you have read and understood these legal conditions of use, and you agree to comply with them in full.
If you as a user do not agree with any of these conditions, you must stop accessing this site.
1. IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
SPORTS DISTRIBUTION, S.L. with CIF B72300650, having its registered office in San Fernando (Cádiz), at C/ Juan Sebastián Elcano, s/n and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is Owner of this website, with domain https://rinatstore.eu/.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Laws. The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the person responsible for the website or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the Website Owner. The infringement of any of these rights may constitute a breach of these provisions and an offence punishable in accordance with Articles 270 et seq. of the Penal Code. Designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not owned by the person responsible for the website and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible dispute that may arise in relation to them. In any case, they must have express and prior authorization. Complaints from USERS regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights in any of the contents of this website should be addressed to email@example.com
4. ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our website can be visited by any USER freely and free of charge. The personal data you provide will always be processed in accordance with current legislation.
5. PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER undertakes to use the Web, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and undertakes to:
- Not to use the Web or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent satisfactory use of the Web by other users.
- Do not destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage the data, programs or electronic and other documents found on the Web.
- Not to introduce programs, viruses, macroinstructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any kind of alteration in the computer systems of the person responsible for the website or of third parties.
- Not to misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services it offers.
- Not to introduce discriminatory acts, attitudes or ideas on grounds of sex, race, religion, belief, age or status.
- Likewise, the person responsible for the website reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website and/or services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who violate these general conditions.
6. LIABILITY SYSTEM
The website operator shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- The quality of service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of the Web.
- That there are interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in question that escape the control of the Owner of the Web.
- A deliberate or culpable action of the USER and/or having as its origin causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever their cause.
- Direct or indirect losses, emerging losses and/or lost profits. The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in websites of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines of the website.
- The damage that may be caused to the equipment of the USERS by possible computer viruses contracted due to their navigation on the Website or by any other damage derived from such navigation.
- Failure to comply with the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order as a result of transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receipt, obtaining or accessing the contents.
- Vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, or of their scientific quality where applicable.
- Likewise, the Owner does not guarantee that the Web and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for damages caused by access to the Web or by the impossibility of access.
- The Owner shall have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website to carry out operations of maintenance, improvement or repair thereof, as well as the cancellation of orders in case of error of the platform.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the information provided by the User will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the Responsible with the purpose of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between both parties. Likewise, the Owner and Responsible informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above. Unless you inform us otherwise, it will be understood that your data have not been modified, that you undertake to notify us of any changes and that we have your consent to use them for the purposes mentioned. You are hereby informed that your data will be processed in a lawful, fair, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. The Controller therefore undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that these are deleted or rectified without delay where they are inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on Data Protection, the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of his personal data as well as the consent given for the processing thereof, having to address his request in writing and sufficiently identifying himself to the address mentioned in point 1. You may also make any complaint you deem appropriate to the Supervisory Authority.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the e-mail policy focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive having transferred voluntarily and expressed his consent. If the User wishes and wishes to receive these communications, he must address his request in writing and sufficiently identifying himself to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are written in Spanish and are governed by Spanish law.
The Courts and Tribunals of Cádiz, Spain, shall have jurisdiction over any matter arising out of or relating to this Website.